“Easy triple chocolate cheesecake with Oreo crust and creamy ganache. No baking needed! Cocoa powder lends an intense old-fashioned, chocolate flavor!”
Visual learner? Watch me make this No-Bake Triple Chocolate Cheesecake from start to finish!
Just the word makes most people perk up.
This is a guarantee you have my full attention!
Honestly, I can’t think of a chocolate dessert that I haven’t liked. That confession may be shameful or impressive. I’ll let you be the judge.
I’ll also let you be the judge on this no-bake triple chocolate cheesecake I’m about to share with you. It’s one of those decadent, no-bake, potluck favorites that will surely get you in trouble. Make it AND share it. Did you catch that last sentence? I mean it.
I didn’t follow my advice when I made this yesterday. Now I have 1/2 a cheesecake left, and the other half just keeps whispering naughty things to me.
You’ll understand once you make this triple chocolate cheesecake. It’s for real chocolate lovers because man..it’s rich chocolate on chocolate on chocolate!
And mercy…yall….it’s so ridiculously smooth and creamy! You can’t help but marvel while your fork glides so effortlessly with each bite.
It’s such an experience that you need to experience. You deserve it.
It’s pure date-night dessert and perfect for Valentine’s Day!
I decided to go with an oreo cookie crust but feel free to use chocolate graham crackers or your favorite chocolate or even vanilla cookie.The unsweetened cocoa powder gives in that classic hot cocoa taste which I love! It tastes like a mug of homemade hot chocolate.
Now let’s talk about ALL the chocolates involved in this here hunk of sin. Let’s see, we have milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and unsweetened cocoa powder! All this lusciousness poured onto a chocolatey Oreo cookie crust, topped with ganache and a pile of fresh berries…baaaaaaayyybee honey hush!
Now you see the dangerous territory we’re entering here right?
It’s not a game.
Although this triple chocolate cheesecake is ridiculously easy and requires no baking, it’s worthy enough for special occasions. Some people can’t even tell it’s not baked!
Piled high with berries it’s pretty darn impressive looking.
I love that this baby is firm enough to pull off in a springform pan.
However, feel free to garnish the top any way you please! Raspberries, strawberries, a variety of fruits, cookies, chocolate curls, you really can’t go wrong here. Even leaving it plain will suffice.
- 2 cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 25 cookies)
- 4-5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup milk chocolate, melted
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup white chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- ¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 6 oz dark chocolate, (use chips or pieces)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- Garnish raspberries, strawberries, mint, etc.
- Line an 8-inch springform pan with a circle of parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine cookie crumbs and butter, until mixture has a wet sand texture.
- Press mixture firmly into prepared springform pan.
- Freeze until ready to use.
- In a large bowl cream the cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in the melted milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and white chocolate.
- Mix in the sifted unsweetened cocoa powder and powder sugar.
- Once everything is well combined, fold in the whipped heavy whipping cream, using a large rubber spatula.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Overnight is best for a firmer set.
- Gently run an offset spatula along the edges of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. If cheesecake tears, no worries, this can be easily fixed. (see note)
- Open the springform pan and remove the cake, smoothing the edges out with the spatula if needed.
- To make the ganache, place dark chocolate in a bowl.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a saucepan until boiling.
- Pour hot heavy whipping cream over dark chips, stirring until chocolate has melted.
- Let mixture sit until it is thick yet pourable.
- Pour ganache over cheesecake.
- Garnish cheesecake with berries and place back in the fridge for a few minutes for ganache to harden.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Want more no-bake cheesecakes?
No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake