“Easy, No-Bake Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie! Made with peanut butter cream cheese, Oreo cookie crust and loaded with Butterfinger candy!”
Watch me make this No-bake peanut butter Butterfinger pie from start to finish!
Can we just give a quick round of applause for quick, easy no-baked desserts?! *Strange’ people Strange’* I live for an easy dessert recipe. You know, something you can make when you really don’t feel like making anything. These no-bake pies never fail me!
With this heat in full swing, the last thing I’ve been in the mood for is baking. I totally lose my baking kick during the summer but trust me, I def. make up for it as soon as the first hint of Autumn rolls around. If you’re the same way then you definitely want to check out the other no-bake pies and cheesecakes on my site like this no-bake birthday batter cheesecake! So good!
Today it’s all about this no-bake peanut butter Butterfinger Pie! Gosh, I love peanut butter! I predict peanut butter will become the new “in” ingredient soon. Kinda like how matcha green tea and Sriracha took over the scene. Yep, I’m rooting for peanut butter to totally take over! And I’ll be here, present, front row center for all of it!
I adore this no-baked, creamy pie! Even though this no-bake white chocolate cheesecake is still one of my favs, this peanut butter Butterfinger pie is coming in close! It’s so…peanut buttery! Which is perfectly balanced out with the chocolate and cream cheese. It’s decadent, naughty, and delicious. Everything a no-baked pie should be right?
I love the way the Butterfinger chunks taste with the cream cheese. They become really soft when mixed in with the cream cheese so you don’t have to worry about picking them out of your teeth too much. It’s a match made in heaven!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie
- 30 Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup butter melted (may need more)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups crushed Butterfinger candy divided
- 1/2 cup melted peanut butter optional
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted according to package (optional)
- Place Oreos into a food processor and crush until fine crumbs.
- Place into a bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Press crumbs into greased pie plate.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until fluffy and stiff peaks form. Set. aside.
- In a large bowl cream together cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Mix in powdered sugar until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Fold in 1 cup of crushed Butterfinger candy.
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cover the top with 1 cup of crushed Butterfinger (press butterfingers gently into the surface of the pie)
- Drizzle with melted peanut butter, and chocolate syrup if desired.
- Place in fridge until chocolate firms up.