“Creamy, no-bake white chocolate cheesecake. Easy to make recipe that pleases the crowd!”
Watch me make this no-bake white chocolate cheesecake from start to finish!
Ok I’m about to say it. You ready? Here goes…. This white chocolate cheesecake IS the best no-bake cheesecake I’ve ever had! There. I said it!
Yep I’ve made several no-bake cheesecakes on this site. I’ve used various combinations with cream cheese like sweetened condensed milk, Cool Whip, sour cream, yogurt, etc. but NOTHING seems to come close to the combination of cream cheese and heavy whipping cream.
I don’t know why this white chocolate cheesecake just does it for me. Maybe it’s that creamy, firm and velvety smooth texture or that perfectly sweetened, but not too sweet flavor. Whatever it is, it works and disappears quick! Just watch.
There is seriously something satisfying about slowing gliding the side of your fork down into the cheesecake, making that perfect cut with each bite. Yeah..it’s doesn’t take much to make me happy.
This no-bake white chocolate cheesecake has a light white chocolate flavor which means it pairs up great with so many different glazes, toppings or garnishes; strawberries, raspberries, fresh mint, caramel, lemon curd, you name it! It’s such a great base that even tastes incredible all by itself.
I opted for an Oreo cookie crust. I just love the contrast of the dark crust with the white cheesecake. There’s something sexy and dressed-up looking about it don’t you think?
And since it’s a no-bake cheesecake it comes together super quick! Perfect date night dessert and just in time for Valentines day.
I garnished this no-baked white chocolate cheesecake with these cute strawberry roses and some strawberries and champagne glaze (recipe coming). It was an absolutely perfect pairing. The tartness of the strawberries n champagne glaze was amazing with the cheesecake. Even a simple mint leaf would suffice as a classy garnish.
No-Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 30 Oreos
- 5 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips melted according to package
- splash of lemon juice optional but yum
- To prepare the pie crust, place Oreos into a food processor and blend until fine crumbs.
- Place crushed cookies in a bowl and mix in the butter.
- Press crumbs evenly & firmly into greased 8-inch pie plate.
- Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- In a medium bowl, mix heavy whipping cream until fluffy with stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese and melted white chocolate chips.
- Fold in prepared whipped cream and lemon juice if using.
- Pour filling into pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and serve
- Garnish with fresh mint or strawberries.