OMG I LOVE this strawberry margarita punch so much! Ok I LOVE margarita ANYTHING! Maybe it’s the hidden lush in me, but I can down about 4 cups of this stuff back to back. It’s so good and refreshing. Sweet, tart, fizzy, and full of delicious strawberry margarita flavor!
Be warned though, this strawberry margarita punch is…how do I say this…dangerous!! The alcohol really hides well in this stuff (especially if you make it the day before) so it’s super easy to not even realize you’ve drank way to much until BAM! There you are naked…on a bar… with a Vikings hat on…….doing some weird Irish step dance. This stuff will sneak up on you and fast.
The beauty of this punch is that you can pretty much use any kind of berry-soda combination that you want to make a margarita-ish tasting punch. I’ve only used strawberry, raspberry and blackberry so I can’t vouch for any other flavors. Peach is on my list this summer though. Yes ma’am!
You can strain the strawberry puree if you don’t want the little black seeds floating in your drink. I leave them in there though because I think it looks cool and the little seeds are kinda fun to chew on when you catch one in your mouth.
Watch me make this Strawberry Margarita Punch from start to finish!
Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Punch
By Divas Can Cook
Recipe type: drink, punch
- 16 oz. fresh strawberries, hulls removed (can also use frozen)
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups water, divided. May need more (can also use sparkling water for a fizzier punch)
- 2 cups orange juice (without pulp)
- 4 cups strawberry soda
- 1½ cups tequila, can use more
- ½ cup cointreu or triple sec, can use more
- Process 1 cup of water and strawberries in a food processor until smooth.
- Add to a large pitcher.
- Stir in frozen limeade.
- Add in orange juice, strawberry soda, tequila and cointreau.
- Stir in 3 cups of water. (Can use more water if you think it's too sweet, but remember punch is suppose to be sweet so don't water it down too much.)
The strawberry flavors of the punch taste stronger the next day, but the taste of alcohol is pretty much nonexistent the next day so keep that in mind, depending on what you're going for here.
You found it!!! Congrats!