“Make easy wine slushies at home! Frozen strawberries, Moscato wine, and sour apple pucker created the best Jolly Rancher wine slushy ever!! Stock the freezer, it’s going to be a fabulous summer girls!”
Oh wine slushies, how I love thee so! Call me a lush if you must. Maaaan, wine slushies are finally starting to get the props they deserved and I am here for ALL of it!!!
Move over kale chips and cake pops, it’s time for wine slushies to shine!!!!!
Do you remember when I made these peach moscato wine slushies a while back? Well I’m STILL hooked to wine slushies and lately I’ve been smashing these Strawberry Jolly Rancher Wine Slushies!!
When I first made these I was actually trying to make a strawberry mojito flavored wine slushy and everybody kept saying ‘these taste like Jolly Ranchers!” So then I was all like…” Um yeah. Of course. That’s what I was going for!” Ha! Got’em!!!
They really are reminiscent of those juicy tasting strawberry Jolly Rancher candies. It’s been years since I’ve had a Jolly Rancher but I use to love that sweet, slightly tart flavor, especially apple, strawberry and pineapple.
Oh and the peach and grape were good too. Also the lemon was nice. Ok I loved all of them!
So if you like Jolly Ranchers then you should probably make this. Like… right now. Because there are only 4 ingredients and this wine slushy gave me all kinds of life when I quickly mixed one up after a hot day at the park.
The kids were cooling down with Italian ice and I was unwinding with some of “mama’s slushie”. And yep, just like I said in my last wine slushie post, I still have about 2 freezer bags full of frozen wine ice cubes! This time it’s Strawberry Pina Colada and Apple Grape. I stay prepared honey!
Side note: Why are there so many ways to spell slushy and which one is the correct one?? Jeezus!
These Strawberry Jolly Rancher wine slushies are bursting with fresh strawberry flavor with a hint of tartness from the sour apple pucker so don’t leave it out!
Watch me make these strawberry jolly rancher wine slushies from start to finish!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup Moscato wine (plus more for blending)
- ¼ cup Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker (I usually add a few splashes more)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (more or less depending on sweetness of strawberries)
- Garnish- Fresh strawberry (optional)
- Add frozen strawberries to a blender.
- Add in a few splashes of wine to make blending easier.
- Blend until pureed.
- Pour in sour apple pucker and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add powdered sugar if needed. (The sugar really brings out the strawberry flavor. I usually add in more sour apple pucker if it needs more tartness)
- Blend to thoroughly incorporate the sugar.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays.
- When ready to serve, add slushy wine cubes to blender.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry if desired.