“Make easy wine slushies at home! Frozen strawberries, Moscato wine, and sour apple pucker created the best Jolly Rancher wine slushy ever!! Stock the freezer, it’s going to be a fabulous summer girls!”
Oh wine slushies, how I love thee so! Call me a lush if you must. Maaaan, wine slushies are finally starting to get the props they deserved and I am here for ALL of it!!!
Move over kale chips and cake pops, it’s time for wine slushies to shine!!!!!
Do you remember when I made these peach moscato wine slushies a while back? Well I’m STILL hooked to wine slushies and lately I’ve been smashing these Strawberry Jolly Rancher Wine Slushies!!
When I first made these I was actually trying to make a strawberry mojito flavored wine slushy and everybody kept saying ‘these taste like Jolly Ranchers!” So then I was all like…” Um yeah. Of course. That’s what I was going for!” Ha! Got’em!!!
They really are reminiscent of those juicy tasting strawberry Jolly Rancher candies. It’s been years since I’ve had a Jolly Rancher but I use to love that sweet, slightly tart flavor, especially apple, strawberry and pineapple.
Oh and the peach and grape were good too. Also the lemon was nice. Ok I loved all of them!
So if you like Jolly Ranchers then you should probably make this. Like… right now. Because there are only 4 ingredients and this wine slushy gave me all kinds of life when I quickly mixed one up after a hot day at the park.
The kids were cooling down with Italian ice and I was unwinding with some of “mama’s slushie”. And yep, just like I said in my last wine slushie post, I still have about 2 freezer bags full of frozen wine ice cubes! This time it’s Strawberry Pina Colada and Apple Grape. I stay prepared honey!
Side note: Why are there so many ways to spell slushy and which one is the correct one?? Jeezus!
These Strawberry Jolly Rancher wine slushies are bursting with fresh strawberry flavor with a hint of tartness from the sour apple pucker so don’t leave it out!
Watch me make these strawberry jolly rancher wine slushies from start to finish!
Strawberry Jolly Ranch Wine Slushies
- 1 cup frozen strawberrie
- 1/2 cup Moscato wine plus more for blending
- 1/4 cup Dekuyper Sour Apple Pucker I usually add a few splashes more
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar more or less depending on sweetness of strawberries
- Garnish- Fresh strawberry optional
- Add frozen strawberries to a blender.
- Add in a few splashes of wine to make blending easier.
- Blend until pureed.
- Pour in sour apple pucker and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add powdered sugar if needed. (The sugar really brings out the strawberry flavor. I usually add in more sour apple pucker if it needs more tartness)
- Blend to thoroughly incorporate the sugar.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays.
- When ready to serve, add slushy wine cubes to blender.
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry if desired.