White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Lord have mercy! Who in the world thought of combining white chocolate, cheesecake & raspberries?? Whoever came up with this recipe idea I honestly and wholeheartedly LOVE YOU!!! Seriously.
This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe is the BEST! I’ve tried about four of them, including The Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and pound for pound this lil recipe can hold it’s own!! It is so creamy & silky smooth.
I love recipes like this that are simple but the end results look complicated. If you’re trying to decide between several recipes for a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake then go with THIS ONE!!
Watch me Make this DELICIOUS Cheesecake from start to finish!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
Recipe Type: dessert, cake
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookies (cream removed), crushed (about 2 sleeves of cookies)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (can use
- 4 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup of seedless, raspberry preserve water (to mix with preserve)
- Preheat oven to 350
- (prepare a water bath to place in the oven while the oven is preheating)
- Let’s Make the Crust!
- In a bowl combine the crushed cookie crumbs with the butter and mix until moistened.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of a prepared springform pan and place in the freezer for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Let’s Make the Filling!
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese and sugar. Beat on low speed until fluffy and free of lumps.
- Blend in the milk & mix in the eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
- Add in the sour cream, vanilla, & flour. Mix until well combined
- Remove the chilled crust from the freezer and pour on the chocolate chips until there is an even layer.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the pan. (If you want your raspberry swirls to be throughout the cheesecake and not just on the top then pour half the batter in the pan, proceed with step 6 and then pour the other half of the batter on top and repeat step 6)
- In a small bowl, mix raspberry preserve with enough water until it is thin & syrupy. With a spoon place a few swirls of raspberry preserve on top of the cheesecake. Drag a knife through the cheesecake to swirl the raspberry preserve.
- Bake for 1 hour. When cheesecake is done simply turn off the oven and let cheesecake cool off completely in the oven.
- When cheesecake has cooled, wrap it in saran wrap and place into the refrigerator overnight to completely set. Do not remove from pan until the next day.
- If desired, when ready to serve garnish with cool whip, fresh raspberries and shaved white/dark chocolate.
All ingredients should be room temperature.
hey monique! how did u do your waterbath ? looks like u put it on the 2nd rack
This is one of the best tasting cheesecakes I have made! I used the water bath and it came out flawless!!
what waterbath are they talking about?
I always put mine in a waterbath but I didn’t see you do that. It is very easy to do the swirly thing with the rasberries, UNLESS they forget to add the water to make it soupy huh? thanks for yor wonderful recipe for granola bars & monster cookies and especially the choc popcorn balls !! I cook with my caretaker for teens at church every tues night and I am always looking for EASY yummie recipes. you are great thanks. By the way can I freese cakepops? if so how long and how long do they need to defrost and does it have to defrost in the frig, because of sweating? thanks.
I love this site i came across it when i was on youtube a couple of days ago I was looking on how 2 make banana pudding for my husband well im gonna make it 2 day i love the way u made it I hope my husbands likes it cuz im pretty sure i will doe thank u
I was just wondering what size of spring form pan to make this in?
If one does not add the white chocolate chips or raspberry preserves would that be considered a NY cheesecake
OMG!! Mrs. Diva..just made this wonderful cheesecake..& it came out beautiful & so freaking good!!! I love your recipes..easy to follow & absolutely amazing!! First time ever making cheesecake & this was the best tasting cheesecake I’ve ever tasted(& I’ve tasted many!!!) next time I gotta figure out how not to let the raspberry topping sink so much..it wasn’t bad(you can still see the swirls!!) but I’d like them to be more even to the surface & not so dipped in!?!..other than that Everyone loved it, they said it was creamy, delicious, smooth & like it came from a fancy expensive bakery!!..LOL!! Again, thank you for sharing your recipes, time, & talent..I will be try out more of your amazingly looking dishes…If I may ask..could you Please share a moist vanilla &/or chocolate cake!!! Would love to try your version of them..Thanks again, take care & much Love!!