Oh Starbucks frappuccino how I heart thee so, BUT I AM NOT FEELING THAT JACKED UP PRICE RIGHT NOW!!
Having a Starbucks addiction is a serious thang! My poison is the simple, good ol frappuccino. No bells, no whistles.
Luckily if I can’t make it to a Starbucks I can go buy one of those overpriced little jars (which always has a hint of that bottled taste) oooooooooooooooooooor I CAN MAKE IT MYSELF!!
First, let me say thank you to Georgia Wright who was so kind to send me this recipe. You have saved me SO much money girl!
This iced coffee version always does the trick when I’m having a Starbucks frappuccino craving. It’s smooth, creamy with just the right amount of coffee kick and sweetness.
It makes you just wanna grab a magazine, kick your feet up and sip away. A pitcher of this stuff stays in my refrigerator. It is so good on a hot day and my guests are always impressed when I serve up this simple little drink. And the coffee ice cubes are just the cherry on top!!
Frappuccino (Iced Coffee) Recipe
By Divas Can Cook
- 6 cup water
- 12 tablespoon coffee (use your favorite. I use french vanilla)
- 14. oz sweetened condensed milk
- Add 6 cups water into your coffee maker with 12 tablespoons of coffee.
- When coffee is done let cool off until warm and pour into blender. (reserve some and make coffee ice cubes if desired)
- Add sweetened condensed milk and blend until creamy and frothy on top. (you may need to work in batches if your blender is small)
- Pour into a large pitcher and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve over coffee ice cubes.