I make no apologies for these white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies. Yes, they will ruin your waistline. Yes, you will keep sneaking into the kitchen for “just one more”. Yes, they are downright divine. Yes, they are so worth it. Tiny, little bites of pure cheesecake/cookie perfection. If you are a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake fan then you may have just met your new favorite cookie. Don’t let the size fool you, they are bursting at the seams with all the flavors of a real white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.
You can hardly go wrong with pairing raspberries and white chocolate so I knew from the jump that I would love this cookie. If the recipe looks familiar it’s because the base was taken from my hubby’s infamous chocolate chip cheesecake cookies that I love so much.
Be careful not to overcook these babies. They may not look done when they come out of the oven, but if the bottoms are lightly golden then they are done! The inside texture will look a lil fluffy and doughy but that’s perfect because these cookies need to set in the fridge or freezer to create that wonderful cookie/cheesecake-like texture. Although I can never resist eating a few right out of the oven or even the dough for that matter.
NOTE* These cookies MUST be refrigerated to get the right texture (I like mine from the freezer) and for the glaze to firm up a bit. If you are going to give these away as gifts I’d probably skip the glaze since it doesn’t stay firm for long once left out of the fridge. Or I’d use the recipe for my sugar cookie icing which hardens up nice and shiny.
Watch me make these White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies from start to finish!!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
By Divas Can Cook
Recipe type: cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, chopped
- CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4-6 teaspoons milk, may need more
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and frozen raspberries.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop and place cookies about 1-2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Let cookies rest in hot pan for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Prepare the glaze by combining all of the glaze ingredients into a medium bowl until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if needed.
- Place the glaze into a piping bag and pipe onto the cooled cookies.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet and refrigerate until glaze is set.
- Store in the fridge.
Don't like raspberries? Try strawberries or blueberries!
Store in the fridge for best texture.
Be careful not to overcook. Cookies should be lightly golden on the bottom.