Summers belong to the easy, classic no-bake cheesecake! Or at least around here they do. They are so simple, easy, and the fact that no oven is required makes it the perfect hot weather dessert.
I threw together this no-bake cake batter cheesecake last year using golden oreos and almost forgot how divine it was. This demanded that I post a no-bake oreo cheesecake to add to the club. I mean, it’s only fair right?
Out of all the no-bake cheesecakes I’ve make, I’m gonna have to say Oreo is my fav!!! You just can’t beat this combination of cookies and cream baby! And it’s always a crowd pleaser.
I got this recipe off the back of a box of crushed Oreos (do they still sell those?) and it’s a keeper for sure! No tweaks and twerks needed.
It’s creamy, fluffy, sweet, and full of that true cookies and cream flavor. If you ever get stumped on what kind of dessert to make for a cookout, this is it! I can pretty much count on not having leftovers which is a good thing because I’d eat this whole cheesecake if I’m left alone with it long enough (and I don’t need long).
Now if you’re not a fan of the ingredients in Oreo cookies then you can always opt for another brand of chocolate sandwich cookies like Newman O’s or Back to Nature. The cool whip can be replaced with homemade whipping cream or TruWhip.
There are also organic brands of cream cheese and even a really great non-dairy cream cheese called “Better Than Cream Cheese” which is amazing! So there, now you have no reason not to make this sinfully delicious no-bake Oreo cheesecake!! Yayy we can both have matching muffin tops by the end of summer! Aren’t I a good foodie friend? You’re welcome. Love you.
Watch me make this Oreo No-bake Cheesecake from start to finish!
- PIE CRUST
- 26 double stuffed oreos
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 0z) blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz cool whip
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 double stuffed Oreos, roughly chopped
- Garnish with extra Oreos, cool whip, and hot fudge
- To make the crust, add 26 Oreos to a food processor.
- Process until fine crumbs.
- Place crushed Oreos in a bowl and add melted butter.
- Stir until butter in combined.
- Press mixture evenly into a lightly greased deep dish pie plate.
- Freeze until set. About 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling by creaming the cream cheese with a mixer until fluffy.
- Mix in cool whip.
- Mix in powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chopped Oreos
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- When ready to serve decorate the top of the pie with Oreos and cool whip if desired.
- Drizzle serving plates with hot fudge and place a slice of cheesecake on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Store in the fridge for a soft set pie or the freezer for a hard set pie. (I prefer freezer)
For a soft set pie, store in the fridge. For a hard-set pie with the texture of ice cream store in the freezer and let soften a little at room tempt. when ready to serve.