Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites (Energy Bites)
Healthy energy bites that even kids love! Sweetened with honey and packed with energy boosting ingredients! No baking needed!
Servings 24 balls
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1 1/2 cups oats I used 1 minute oats for texture reasons
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips can use more
In a large bowl, cream together peanut butter and honey.
Fold in vanilla extract if using.
Stir in ground flax seed, coconut flakes, oats, Rice Krispies and mini chocolate chip.
Stir until well combined (this takes a lot of stirring) Mixture should be thick and sticky.
Freeze for about 10 minutes or until chilled.
Use a mini ice cream scoop to scoop out the mixture.
Roll into balls.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or counter.