Slow Cooker Meatball Stroganoff
EASY, CREAMY CROCK POT MEATBALL STROGANOFF RECIPE. MEATBALLS ARE SLOW-COOKED IN A CREAMY HOMEMADE SOUR CREAM CELERY MUSHROOM SAUCE AND TOSSED WITH EGG NOODLES TO CREATE AN EFFORTLESSLY DELICIOUS DINNER GOOD ENOUGH FOR COMPANY!
Servings 4 people
- 1 1/2 cups condensed cream of mushroom & celery soup see notes for homemade recipe
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth warmed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 tablespoons yellow onions finely diced (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb frozen fully cooked meatballs (can use half this amount if desired)
- 1/2 cup sour cream can add more if desired
- 3 cups egg noodles prepared
Add condensed soup, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce into the slow cooker.
Stir until well combined.
Add onions (if using) and garlic.
Taste the sauce and add seasonings if desired (I didn't add any to mine)
Add frozen meatballs and stir.
Place lid on crock pot and cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
Stir in sour cream.
Stir in prepared noodles or spoon the mixture over the noodles.
Serve and garnish with fresh parsley or green onion.