Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Keto)
“EASY, DELICIOUS PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FAT BOMBS! GREAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS, CURBING APPETITE, KETO DIETS AND SATISFYING YOUR SWEET TOOTH!
Servings 45 fat bombs (depends on how small your molds are)
- 1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter or almond butter with less than 5 grams of sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-4 tablespoons Agave or sweetened to taste*note* If using these in a Keto diet you'll need to go with a keto-friendly sweetener like Stevia. Just sweeten to taste)
- Splash of vanilla extract optional
In a large skillet over low heat melt coconut oil and peanut butter.
Stir in cocoa powder.
Stir in agave.
Remove from heat and add vanilla extract if using.
Pour into a spouted cup to make pouring easier.
Pour mixture into silicone candy molds. (my mold holds over 1/2 tablespoon)
Freeze or refrigerate until set.
Remove from molds and store covered in the fridge.
Eat one fat bomb to curb the appetite or satisfy your sweet tooth.
I like to use a mixture of almond butter and peanut butter. Use a low sugar variety.
Some fat bomb recipes suggest to add in butter. I chose to leave it out since I use these fat bombs only as a sweet tooth fighter and appetite suppressor.