Simple Party Fruit Punch (Non-alcoholic)
FRUITY, SWEET, & DELICIOUS!! THIS REFRESHINGPARTY FRUIT PUNCH RECIPE IS A TRUE CROWD PLEASER AND EASY TO MAKE. MAKES A BIG BATCH THAT WILL FILL 3 STANDARD PUNCH BOWLS!
Servings 20 people
- 1 gallon Juicy Red Hawaiian Punch ice cold
- 12 oz can frozen Pink Lemonade concentrate
- 46 oz Pineapple Juice
- 59 oz. Orange juice can use Tropical blend if desired, ice cold
- 2 Liter Sprite ice cold (can use your fav. lemon lime solo or Ginger-ale)
- 1 cup sugar can add more or less to suite your taste
- 25.4 oz. Sparkling grape juice ice cold
Stir together all ingredients in a very large bowl.
Pour into pitchers three (1/2 gallon pitchers) and store in the fridge until ready to serve. (makes 2.5 gallons)
* OPTIONAL* For ice cubes, fill several ice trays with punch and freeze. (people go crazy over these. I use a mini muffin tray)
When ready to serve, pour punch in punch bowl and add frozen punch cubes.
Can also add fruits like oranges and limes but I never do.
If you want the punch to have a stronger fizz, then add the Sprite and Sparkling Grape Juice when ready to serve.
If you're nervous about the sugar then just add it gradually, tasting after adding a little bit, or if you aren't a fan of sweet punches leave it out.
OMG I recently made this punch for a baby shower that got canceled so it was sitting in the fridge for a week. When I went to serve it for dinner it was SOOOO GOOD!!!! I guess all the flavors got a chance to really hang out. The fizz was gone but it was so icey cold that it didn't even matter!