Chicken and Noodle Casserole
Cheesy chicken and noodle casserole topped with seasonined bread crumbs! Quick and easy dinner idea!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 10 oz. condensed cream of celery soup
- 10 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 12 oz egg noodles prepared according to package
- 1 lb. chicken breast diced and cooked
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- salt black pepper, and garlic powder, to taste
- parley garnish
Preheat oven to 350. F.
Lightly grease a two qt. casserole dish. Set aside.
In a large pot over medium heat, stir together cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, and milk until combined.
Stir in milk and 1 cup of cheese until cheese is melted.
Stir in prepared noodles and cooked chicken.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Place the mixture in prepared casserole dish.
Top with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs.
Baked until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes) and then broil to toast the breadcrumbs (about 5 minutes)
Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.