After-Work White Russian Shake
OMG y’all! This is the White Russian Shake that you want to make after a stressful day to help you unwind and get back to your happy place. Smooth, creamy, sweet with the perfect blend of alcohol.
It is a perfect adult shake for a summer night treat but once you make this White Russian Shake recipe you will be addicted so don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Garnish with cool whip, chocolate syrup, and a cherry if desired.
- 2 cups of Coffee flavored or vanilla ice cream
- 1 oz (2 Tablespoons of Vodka)
- 1 0z (2 Tablespoons of Kahlua)
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- Garnish with shaved chocolate and whipped cream if desired.
- In a blender add ice cream (I always use coffee flavored ice cream (Edy’s Mud Pie) because it taste soooo good but vanilla ice cream works great too.)
- Add Kahlua &f Vodka. You can double this amount if you want a strong alcoholic taste.
- Add in 1 cup of crushed iced
- Blend until it is smooth
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!!