My sister hosted a pampered chef party a couple of weeks ago and I totally was not expecting to walk away with a fabulous recipe.
To demonstrate the products, we made this quick, easy and delicious three cheese garden pizza! (I hear they make these pizzas a lot at pampered chef parties )Just by looking at the ingredients I knew I was gonna love it but I was surprised that my toddler loved it as well.
It doesn’t have any sauce but I think next time I might add a tad bit, as well as use my own pizza dough recipe. I love the fact that it’s loaded with some of my fav. fresh veggies like onions, tomatoes, and zucchini.
I made this for lunch and I served it with oven roasted corn on the cob and a garden salad. We invited the in-laws over and they all agreed it was a fabulous lunch. My hubby said he had energy all day after eating a lunch full of veggies.
This three cheese garden pizza will be going into the recipe stash!!
|Three Cheese Garden Pizza|
Three Cheese Garden Pizza Recipe (Pampered Chef)
- 1 refrigerated pizza crust
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Cornmeal optional
- 2 cloves garlic
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- 2 small tomatoes diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 2-3 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Brush olive oil on baking stone slightly.
- Sprinkle on some cornmeal if desired.
- Press pizza dough onto the baking stone.
- Poke holes in the dough to prevent puffing.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside.
- Add minced garlic onto the par baked crust.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese
- Add the diced vegetables.
- Top with a light sprinkling of parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool before serving.