Sweet Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink
“A sweet apple cider vinegar detox drink that tastes like apple juice! Great for body cleansing, detox and weight loss”
Hey y’all!! Here’s that amazing sweet apple cider vinegar detox drink I told you guys about in my rainbow detox soup video! (better late than never right?)
I’ve been doing a lot of detoxing this year. Or should I say “helping” my body detox better. I’ve been doing a variety of things like detox rainbow soups, salads, 10-day green smoothie cleanses (review coming soon), drinking my Everyday Detox tea by Traditional Medicinals and this amazing sweet apple cider vinegar detox drink! Oh yeah and FAT BOMBS!! (video coming up)
I’m absolutely loving how my muffin top is shrinking before my eyes people! My husband introduced me to detoxing with apple cider vinegar . He’s always finding cool stuff like this!
My husband was taking it straight like a shot. A BIG NO NO!! The man nearly burned his nostrils and throat off!! Super dangerous so don’t do that! ALWAYS DILUTE IT!
I started by just mixing it with a little cool water. Hated it and it actaully made me feel queazy for a few minutes to the point where I actually had to sit down. Then I started taking the advice that a few people suggested on Bragg’s website and pureeing it with a sweet apple and apple pie spice or cinnamon! GENIUS!!
It’s much more pleasant this way. I mean it’s still VINEGAR but it’s really just like drinking lightly sweetened, tart apple juice. Much easier to get down on an empty stomach in the morning without feeling nauseous.
The benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar
Have you heard of all the amazing benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar? It’s suppose to do all kinda good things for your system like provide lots of polyphenols (reduces cancer risk), stabilizes blood sugar levels, provide natural enzymes and probiotics, balance ph and much more!
Sure I’ve heard some folks say it doesn’t do a thing for you but the proof is in the pudding!! This sweet apple cider vinegar drink has done AMAZING things for me like
- Reved up my slow digestion
- Banished my bloated after-meal gut
- Improved my morning energy (I’m so not a morning person)
- Less mood swings between meals
How often to drink sweet apple cider vinegar detox drink?
Some folks drink it 30 minutes before every meal or slowly throughout the day. I divide the drink up and drink it 30 minutes before breakfast and then before dinner. Sometimes I mix in a lil coconut oil and fresh lemon juice
Still having a hard time getting in your ACV? Try it warm! (I made this drink warm yesterday and enjoyed it much better)
Get the Recipe: Sweet Apple Cider Detox Vinegar Drink
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups filtered water
- 1 honey crisp apple, make sure it's a really sweet apple so you won't need much sweetener
- 2 tablespoons Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar With The Mother
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice or cinnamon, can add more if desired
- a few drops, vanilla extract (optional)
- sweetener, stevia, Sweet Drops or agave
- Add all ingredients into a blender except the sweetener
- Blend until smooth.
- Taste and then gradually add sweetener to taste.
- Divide into two portions and refrigerate the other portion.
- Stir and drink 30 minutes before breakfast and the other half 30 minutes for dinner.
An easy way to get ACV is to sprinkle on a salad.
I can’t have tomatoes and carrots. Will that change anything in the diet soup plan?
On day 4 if you can’t eat bananas what can you eat instead?