Imagine my surprise when I was selected to try out Krafts new Philadelphia Cooking Creme (what a creative idea!) before it hits the shelves nationwide! Free food? Seriously? How could I decline!
I received a huge refrigerated case and was told to try them out and create video how-to’s for each flavor. Let me just say, ALL of the cremes are soooo good and I’m not just saying that because I got them free lol. I’m positive you all will love them too because the flavor pay off is incredible!!
Here is my how-to video using the Italian Cheese & Herb flavor. I created these addictive Stuffed Italian Cheese & Herb Meatballs!!
These stuffed meatballs are seasoned enough to be eaten as appetizers or served along with rice or potatoes. Yet, they are mild enough to compliment your favorite sauce.
I hope that you enjoy these quick & easy Stuffed Italian Cheese & Herb Meatballs just as much as my family did!
|Stuffed Meatballs: Italian & Herb|
Watch me make these Stuffed Italian Cheese & Herb Meatballs from start to finish!!
Stuffed Meatballs: Italian Cheese & Herb
By Divas Can Cook
Recipe type: appetizer
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, finely diced
- 1 small sweet onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup(s) of black olives, chopped
- 1 cup(s) of mild cheddar cheese, shredded ½ cup(s) of turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 2 cup(s) of Italian Croutons, crushed
- 10 ounce(s) of Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme 1 pound(s) of ground turkey
- Saute peppers and onions until tender.
- Place the peppers and onions into a large bowl.
- Add in the black olives, cheddar cheese, turkey pepperoni, Italian croutons, and cooking creme.
- Stir until combined.
- Add in ground turkey and stir just until incorporated.
- Prepare baking pans by lining them with nonstick foil. Oil the foil lightly if desired.
- Roll out the meatballs to about 1.5 inches wide.
- Place 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated, 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until browned.
- Be careful not to over bake.
- Let the meatballs cool slightly before removing them from the pan.