Strawberries & Champagne Punch
I really like this version of Strawberry Champagne punch. In my family, we call it the “giggling punch” because it doesn’t matter if I use champagne or sparkling grape juice this stuff still makes people “jolly” for some reason. Actually, we have lots of “giggling punches” in my family lol. We’re silly!
It’s lightly fizzy, fruity, crisp, refreshing and the champagne taste is pretty mild for those champagne haters. Just be careful cause whew lawd….it can sneak up on you! I love champagne punch around the holidays because it goes so well with formal meals.
Throw in a few frozen berries in the bottom of the glass before serving and you have yourself one tasty, sexy drink! Great for Valentines Day dinner as well.
- 1 ( 64 oz.) bottle of 100% White Grape juice (I like using white grape peach. There are so many white grape combos out there that taste so great with this. Choose your favorite, just make sure it’s relatively light in color!)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle of 7-up
- 1 bottle of extra dry Champagne (750 ml) (or sparkling white grape juice)
- 16 oz bottle of club soda
- 1/2 -1 cup sugar
- Frozen strawberries
- In a large punch bowl, add white grape juice & 7-up. Stir gently to combine.
- Stir in club soda & champagne.
- Taste and add sugar if you like a sweeter champagne punch.
- Drop frozen strawberries into a glass and pour on the champagne punch!
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
All ingredients should be chilled.
My friends and I had a Cupcakes and Champagne party for pre-valentines and this drink was a HIT! Everyone loved it… Yummm
Can’t wait to try this drink, but I was wondering where you got your champagne glasses that are shown in the picture.
Another New Years drink I can do…Thank you for the recipe Monique.