Sweet n’ Spicy Honey Baked Salmon
Sweet n' Spicy Honey Baked Salmon
By Divas Can Cook
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Pineapple juice (can also use orange/ apple juice)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-4 Skinless, Salmon Fillets
- Vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400. F.
- In a saucepan add: honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, pineapple juice, lemon juice, white distilled vinegar, olive oil, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika, & garlic powder
- Stir to combine all ingredients
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Wash and pat dry salmon fillets and place in a foil lined
- Rub each fillet lightly with vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper
- When the sauce is done simmering pour onto the fillets.
- Put into the oven for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork
- Remove from oven and flip fish over.
- Put back into the oven and BROIL for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place salmon in serving dish and spoon on some of that delicious sauce for dipping.