Sparkling Celebration Punch Recipe (Non-Alcoholic Punch)
We have a lot of parties in my family. Birthdays, baby showers, cookouts, just-because parties, you name it, we’ve probably had at least one party for it. What celebration is complete without a big, sparkling bowl of punch!!!
I call this punch “celebration punch” because it has a light fizz, a pretty yellow color and tropical flavors that are great for celebrating ANY occasion any time of day.
It’s a non-alcoholic punch so everyone in the family can celebrate and you don’t have to worry about the older kids sneaking into the “adult punch” (like I use to do) Although I must say vodka and white wine really takes this baby over the top. Sorry. Ok back to non-alcholic.
Serve this punch with pretty fruit ice kabobs to keep everyone’s drink from getting watered down. And added bonus, when you’re done you’ll have a yummy juice infused fruit kabob to eat! Although this stuff is guzzled so fast the fruit is usually still frozen after several cups.
You can certainly use any kind of fruit to make these fruit ice kabobs. In the summer time I love using peaches, pineapples and white grapes! Yummy!!!
*NOTE* I get my sparkling peach juice from Target.
Watch me make this non-alcoholic Celebration Punch from start to finish!
Get the Recipe: Sparkling Celebration Punch Recipe Non-Alcoholic
- 46 oz can pineapple juice, chilled
- 25.4 oz sparkling peach juice, chilled
- 2 ) 750 ml sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 2 cups pear juice, from 2 cans of pears in natural pear juice
- 1 pint strawberries, for fruit ice kabobs
- 2 cans pears, for fruit ice kabobs
- Add the pineapple juice, sparkling peach juice, and sparkling grape juice to a large pitcher or punch bowl
- Drain cans of pears and add the juice to the punch.
- Stir to combine
- Place punch in the refrigerator to chill.
- Cut the pears and strawberries into large chunks
- Thread the cut fruit onto small skewers
- Freeze the fruit to use as frozen ice kabobs
If using in a punch bowl, you can float fruits like citrus slice or pineapples and grapes on the top.
Make the frozen fruit kabobs first so that they'll have time to freeze and make the punch when you are ready to serve to keep the fizz nice and strong.
I can’t find the sparkling peach juice, can you recommend another juice? I really would like to make this punch…it looks delicious.
I am looking for a simple yet delicious recipe for punch for a baby shower. This looks to be the one. It sounds very good. And I like that its simple and I don’t have to spend much money to buy the supplies. Thanks Miss Diva’s Can Cook!
i like all ur videos <3 <3
this looks great .I will be giving it a try .
YUM!! cant wait to make this. looks super delish!!!!
Made this for New Years and it was huge hit, we actually ran out of punch because everyone kept coming back for more.
You’re the best!