I had this lil Italian stallion shake me up one of these drinks at a bar in Asheville, NC once and I’ve been hooked to them since.
These things are juicy and applely delicious!! The perfect drink to have at your next girls night in party. I admit I strayed from the recipe and add in an extra 1/4 c. of apple juice but that is just my personal preference.
I sometimes like to add in 1/4 cup of sparkling apple juice in place of the regular apple juice. DELISH!!!
Just be careful because these things will sneak up on you and have you somewhere naked and jump roping…don’t ask.
Sour Patch Apple Martini
By Divas Can Cook
Recipe type: martini
- ¼ c. vodka
- ¼ c. sour apple schnapps
- ¼ - ½ c. apple juice
- Sour Patch Kids Candies
- Pour some crushed iced into your shaker.
- Add in vodka, sour apple schnapps, & apple juice.
- Cap your shaker and shake it up real good until chilled.
- Give it a taste to make sure it's too your liking!
- Add in a few sour patch kids to a chilled glass.
- Strain martini into a glass, grab a few more sour patch kids for snacking and enjoy!!!