I’ll admit that I can eat a whole loaf of roasted garlic bread all by myself. That crusty outside, chewy center, topped with that butter, garlic, parsley combination just gets me every time! Yes lawd I have sinned!!!!
I HAVE to have garlic bread when it comes to eating certain meals and that store bought stuff just will not do….no ma’am!! Ok I’m lying, I’ll totally smash a box of frozen Texas toast garlic bread as well.
This recipe makes a simple, tasty loaf of garlic bread and white tomato cheese bread (if you wish)
To make the white cheddar tomato bread simply follow the recipe for garlic bread and sprinkle on chopped tomatoes, white cheddar cheese and parsley.
Roasted Garlic Bread &
White Cheddar Tomato Bread
Roasted Garlic Bread Recipe
By Divas Can Cook
Recipe type: side dish, bread
- 1 loaf of French Bread, sliced in half 8 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1½ Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated (I usually use Romano-Parmesan-Asiago blend) 1 Tablespoon Parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ½ -1 cup white cheddar
- Parsley for garnish
- ) Roast the fresh garlic in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- ) Mix the roasted garlic with butter.
- ) Add in olive oil, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
- ) Stir to combine.
- ) Spread the mixture evenly on both slices of French bread.
- ) To make the white cheddar tomato bread, sprinkle one slice of the French bread with
- tomatoes, white cheddar cheese and a bit of parsley.
- ) Broil until golden and cheese is melted
- ) Slice and serve hot.