“Fruity, Sweet, & Delicious!! This refreshingparty fruit punch recipe is a true crowd pleaser and easy to make. Makes a big batch that will fill 3 standard punch bowls!”
Watch me make this easy party fruit punch from start to finish!
Party time!! Is it possible to have too many punch recipes? A really good party punch recipe can save even the dullest parties! I can’t tell you how many boring parties I’ve been to with blah punch! I’ve wanted so badly to slip them a really good punch recipe but nobody wants to be “that person”.
If you haven’t figure it out by now, I LOVE punches!! I have several on my blog like this strawberry margarita punch and this celebration punch! Oh and this Berry Beer Punch and Pomegranate Punch. Oh dang how could I forget about this Melon Ball Punch!
Ok I’ll stop….just kidding, have you seen this Caramel Apple Punch I posted?!!!? I could def. go on but that’s a good thing because if this punch doesn’t look like your cup of tea, be sure to browse around the blog for other punch recipes that might tickle your fancy.
Monique!!! What!! You’re Not Making Punch From Scratch???
Oh…wait… were you expecting to see a homemade fruit punch recipe? Awww sweetie I’m so sorry, bless your heart! You see here’s the thing… I don’t do homemade fruit punches. I did that once and nearly LOST MY MIND!!! All that gosh dern juicing and dicing fruit only to have it guzzled down in a matter of minutes! I wanted to cry! People were suppose to savor it. Take a sip and admire the glass full of my hard work!
They were suppose to say “oh wow I can’t believe you juiced fresh apples, pineapples, grapefruit, watermelon and the other million fruits that went into this”. They said nothing!! That lead to the conclusion that folks could care less when it comes to punch! As long as it’s ICE COLD, SWEET AND NEVER ENDING!
From that point on I’ve sworn myself to punches that I can just dump and stir in a flash.
You feel me? Aint nobody got time for authentic fruit punch! Yes I said it!! As you can tell I’m still feeling some kind of way about that whole experience.
Ok. Breathe Monique.
Now let’s talk about THIS Easy Party Fruit Punch!!! I have a similar recipe on my blog already but I’m always playing around with it. This version got a lot of “this punch is good!” when I made it for my summer luau last year. Since then it’s been one of my go-to’s for baby showers and never-ending kids birthday parties we have in my family.
It really is a true crowd pleaser because my kids aren’t fans of anything fizzy, I’m not a fan of flat punches without fizz, my husband likes his punch mellow and crisp, I like mine super sweet and candy-like. I say all that to say.. we ALL love this punch! That’s saying something!
It’s fizzy but not too fizzy. It’s sweet but not too sweet. Folks down this stuff by the cup full so you’ll def. want to make the full batch if you’ve got a big crowd.
Simple Party Fruit Punch (Non-alcoholic)
- 1 gallon Juicy Red Hawaiian Punch ice cold
- 12 oz can frozen Pink Lemonade concentrate
- 46 oz Pineapple Juice
- 59 oz. Orange juice can use Tropical blend if desired, ice cold
- 2 Liter Sprite ice cold (can use your fav. lemon lime solo or Ginger-ale)
- 1 cup sugar can add more or less to suite your taste
- 25.4 oz. Sparkling grape juice ice cold
- Stir together all ingredients in a very large bowl.
- Pour into pitchers three (1/2 gallon pitchers) and store in the fridge until ready to serve. (makes 2.5 gallons)
- * OPTIONAL* For ice cubes, fill several ice trays with punch and freeze. (people go crazy over these. I use a mini muffin tray)
- When ready to serve, pour punch in punch bowl and add frozen punch cubes.
- Can also add fruits like oranges and limes but I never do.