It’s been a minute since I’ve created a dinner recipe on Divas Can Cook right!? I’ve been so engrossed in cakes, cookies and all things sweet world!
Well today I’ve teamed up with Campbell’s Soup to bring you one of my favorite #realreallife dinner recipes for those busy, crazy weekdays.
This time of year is especially busy in a lot of households and if you’re like me, you’re simply exhausted when it comes time to prepare dinner.
Three words for ya people. One. Skillet. Lasagna. It’s a family favorite! Loaded with mozzarella and smoked gouda cheese, savory sausage and the perfect sauce, what’s not to love. And get this, it comes together in under 30 minutes and yep, all in one pan!
This one skillet lasagna is full of flavor! Using ground breakfast sausage and Campbell’s condensed tomato soup is a really good cheat to make this recipe come together quickly.
It’s literally a dump and stir recipe that could easily be good enough for company.
I top it with a mixture of ricotta/cottage cheese and parmesan and it’s sooo good! Serve it with a fresh salad and some garlic bread sticks for an amazing dinner!
Another added bonus: It freezes and reheats beautifully so I usually make a double batch!
Watch me make this One Skillet Lasagna from start to finish!
Get the Recipe: One-Skillet Lasagna
- 8 oz ground turkey breakfast sausage
- 4-8 oz smoked Italian dinner sausage, depending on how meaty you like it!
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can Campbell's Healthy Request tomato soup, 10 3/4 oz
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can, 14.5 oz diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8-10 lasagna noodles, broken up
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded (can use more or less)
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda cheese, shredded (can use more or less)
- Fresh basil or parsley, garnish
- 1/2 cup cottage or ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- In a large deep skillet, brown breakfast sausage and smoked sausage.
- Add onions and cook until slightly tender.
- Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add tomato soup, chicken broth, water and diced tomatoes.
- Stir until combined.
- Stir in Italian seasoning, parsley, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Bring to a boil.
- Break lasagna noodles into pot into bite-size pieces.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes or until lasagna is tender, being sure to stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese and smoked gouda cheese.
- Place lid back on pot and allow the cheeses to melt.
- Once melted garnish with fresh basil or parsley.
- Plate skillet lasagna and top with a dollop of the Ricotta-parmesan if desired.
- To create ricotta-parmesan, add ricotta or cottage cheese into a bowl.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Serve with salad and breadsticks for a complete dinner.
Looking for more quick and easy dinner recipes like this one?
Visit Campbell’s Kitchen!
This lasagna was sooo yummy, Even my husband loved it and he is a very hard critic in regards to how he thinks his food suppose to taste. Thank you will b making this again.
I can’t cook. Even my kids beg
Me not to. I can just about boil water for tea. Anyhow I tried this on and the honey teriyaki salmon! And omg they were delicious. Your recipes turn out great, the videos really helped me figure it out ( I didn’t know what a skillet looked like, so I watched the video so I could buy the right type!)
Thank you. Your web site has given me confidence and the kids get real food from me!
I’m so glad this was a hit for you!