“This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of BUSH’S Beans. The opinions and text are my own”
I LOVE peanut butter fudge! It’s hands down my favorite fudge flavor. You wanna know what I don’t love about it? No, not the calories because honey it’s worth it! It’s the actual making of the peanut butter fudge that drives me crazy!
Any recipe that requires me to whip out my candy thermometer and get temperatures just right is usually one that I don’t make often, and sadly peanut butter fudge is one of them.
I’ve got a little secret that I’ve been using to create one creamy, easy and delicious peanut butter fudge that doesn’t require any cooking! The secret is BEANS!
In this recipe, I’m going with a family-owned and operated brand that has been in America’s pantry for over 100 years, yep BUSH’S Beans! This peanut butter bean fudge has an entire can of delicious BUSH’S Garbanzo Beans creamed right in and no one will ever know unless you tell them! Hey did you think I was playing last time when I said BUSH’S has a bean for any dish or taste? Besides having so many different bean varieties and flavors, they’ve also got organic and low-sodium!
BUSH’S Garbanzo Beans are a great cheat for achieving a creamy fudge-like texture. I use beans a lot when I’m making vegan desserts that need creaminess and stability. Garbanzo beans are a mild flavored bean which blends easily into sweet or savory dishes.
Like most no-cook fudge recipes this fudge needs to stay in the freezer to maintain its creamy, dense flavor. However, there is no need to thaw them when you are ready to eat. They keep a firm but not frozen solid texture. I cut mine into little squares and place them in a freezer container between a layer of parchment. Now I have a little treat when I need my fudge fix throughout the month.
Let me warn you though, this fudge is extremely addictive. I’ve caught my husband and the kids sneaking into the freezer several times throughout the day. I can’t say I blame them, they really are fun to eat!
I hope that you enjoy this no-bake peanut butter bean fudge as much as we do!!
No-Cook Peanut Butter Bean Fudge (Freezer Fudge)
- 6 oz can BUSH’S garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter low sodium or unsalted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 -1 cup powdered sugar
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a blender add beans, butter, and whipping cream.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Place mixture into a bowl.
- Stir in peanut butter until well combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir in powdered sugar.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan, smoothing the top.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until firm enough to cut.
- Cut fudge into bite-size squares.
- Place fudge into a freezer container. (separate the layers with parchment paper)
- Store in the freezer.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bush Brothers & Company . The opinions and text are all mine.