“No-bake strawberry cheesecake make with a pint of fresh strawberries! Easy recipe using natural, ingredients”
Visual learner? Watch me make this no-bake strawberry cheesecake from start to finish!
It’s the time of year for no-bake cheesecakes! I don’t know about you, but August is always ridiculously chaotic for me. Trying to get my homeschool together and vacations wrapped up, it just seems my Augusts are all over the place.
And then here comes Labor Day….and company! Thankfully I’m only in charge of bringing desserts to the Labor Day cookout this year, and I know exactly what I’m making. Time to use up those ripe and juicy strawberries!
I’ve been really into no-bake cheesecakes lately! Not having to turn on my oven and still create a creamy, dreamy cheesecake is right up my alley! This no-bake strawberry cheesecake is the perfect cool and decadent ending to a grilled meal!
It’s sweetened just right, ultra-creamy, bursting with strawberry flavor, with a delicious Nilla wafer cookie crust! It’s a end of summer win!
One thing that I adore about this homemade no-bake strawberry cheesecake is that it’s full of fresh strawberry taste! It’s got an entire pint of fresh strawberries + natural strawberry extract in there!
The secret to getting to strawberries into a cheesecake without watering it down is to blend the strawberries and then cook it down into a super thick puree. This will give you a super dark, strawberry concentrate that is perfect for strawberry-flavored desserts!
Does this no-bake cheesecake have gelatin?
No, this no-bake strawberry cheesecake is made without gelatin. Since we cook most of the water out of the strawberries, it sets up nice and firm without gelatin. PLus it’s got melted white chocolate chips not only taste amazing with anything strawberry but also helps give that perfect firm, yet soft texture.
Does this no-bake cheesecake use Cool Whip?
No, this no-bake strawberry cheesecake is made without Cool Whip. Sweetened heavy whipping cream replaces Cool Whip in this recipe. Be sure that your heavy whipping cream is super cold before beating to stiff peaks.
Can I use a different cookie crust for this no-bake cheesecake?
Absolutely! I’m using Nilla wafers, but graham crackers, chessman cookies or even Golden Oreos would work well! Using chocolate cookies creates a nice contrast with the pink color of the strawberry no-bake cheesecake.
I hope you guys enjoy this strawberry cheesecake as much as we do!! Check out this tutorial to see how to make these quick and easy rose strawberries to decorate your cheesecake with!
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 50 Nilla Wafer cookies finely crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 lb strawberries stemmed
- 3 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar divided
- 2 cups white chocolate chips melted
- 1/2 tablespoon natural strawberry extract
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy whippping cream
- red food coloring optional
- strawberries & whipped cream optional garnish
- To make the crust, stir together curshed cookies and melted butter.
- Press the cookie mixture firmly into the bottom of a greased 10-inch spring form pan. Set aside.
- To prepare the strawberries, puree them in a blender.
- Add strawberries to a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Simmer until the strawberries have reduced to a very thick puree (about 1/2 cup total). Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake, add cream cheese and 1/3 cup powdered sugar to a bowl.
- Mix until creamy.
- Mix in melted chocolate chips, puree and strawberry extract. Set aside.
- In a bowl add heavy whipping cream and remaining powdered sugar.
- Mix until it is fluffy with firm peaks.
- Mix the heavy whipping cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture, until combined.
- Mix in red food coloring if desired.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and refridgerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, release cake from spring form pan and decorate with whipped cream and strawberries, if desired.