This time of year I am always looking for easy pumpkin recipes and new ways to use canned pumpkin. Pumpkin bread is usually the first pumpkin recipe that I make. I absolutely LOVE this recipe and I think you will too! It is super easy & quick.
Moist, Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe~ The BEST ever!!!
By Divas Can Cook
Recipe type: dessert, bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon all-spice
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2¼ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1¾ cups of pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice & ginger. Mix well to combine.
- In a large bowl, cream together sugar & butter. Add eggs one at a time, stirring after each egg. Stir in vanilla.
- Gradually stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture. Add just a little bit at a time. Alternate it with the buttermilk. Stir just until well combined, do not over stir.
- Stir in the pumpkin until combined.
- Pour batter into two greased & flour loaf pans.
- Bake for about 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (depending on pan). Check it after 1 hour to see if it's done.
- When done, let cool on the counter for about 20 minutes and then cover it loosely with foil. The steam will make the pumpkin bread stay moist for days!