Halloween “Candy Corn” Cheese Bread
How cute are these candy corn cheese bread slices! When I saw this recipe being prepared at a preschool I thought it was just the neatest lil idea. This would go great with a spooky spaghetti Halloween dinner and a creepy crawly salad on the side. This Halloween recipe is easy, quick and pretty yummy at that!
Sorry for the crappy photos. I had to use a cell phone camera, but I really wanted to show you guys this recipe!
Halloween "Candy Corn" Cheese Bread
By Divas Can Cook
- 1 pizza crust
- Gouda cheese
- Sharp Cheddar cheese Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Parmesan ½ t. garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon of oregano
- 1 Tablespoon of onion powder
- Prepare your favorite pizza crust according to the package directions. I used Chef Baryardee pizza crust.
- In a bowl combine Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt & oregano.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil and sprinkle on the seasoning. (This seasoning should be enough for two crusts)
- Sprinkle on the cheese evenly in a circle. Place the yellow cheese around the outer edge, then a larger band of orange cheese and finish up with the white cheese in the middle. You want it to look like a candy corn when sliced.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. If your crust needs to cook as well, follow the cooking time on the package.
- Let cool before slicing.