Easy Mexican Chicken Salad Wraps- Pinwheels
I love chicken salad and this easy recipe puts a spicy, mexican spin on it. These little cuties are the perfect appetizer for last minute company because they come together so quickly. I like to serve them as little pinwheel appetizers. They go fast so be prepared.
The filling is creamy, savory, spicy, satifiying and packed with chicken, cheese, spicy mexican tomatoes, spices, and cream cheese.
They look really pretty on a serving tray when you use different color tortillas.
Be sure to to have some yummy Margarita Beer Punch on hand!!
Watch me make these Easy Mexican Chicken Salad Pinwheels from start to finish!
Get the Recipe: Easy Mexican Chicken Salad Wraps- Pinwheels
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-2 Tablespoons Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 10 oz can Rotel Mexican Lime & Cilantro dice tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 -1/2 cup red onions, diced
- 2 chicken breast, seasoned, cooked & shredded
- 1 cup colby jack cheese or mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 large flour tortillas
- Add all ingredients to bowl, mixing after each ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Spread onto flour tortilla, leaving about an inch all the way around.
- Roll tightly.
- Wrap in seran wrap and refrigerate rolls for an hour.
- Slice about 1-1 1/2 inch thick.
Add more Mexican flavaaaah! Toss in some roasted corn, taco seasonsing and black beans!
Use different color tortillas for a colorful platter!