Easy Holiday Punch
Visual learner? Watch me make this Easy Holiday Punch from start to finish!
Where there is a celebration, let there be PUNCH!!
Although this year has been relatively “different,” I’ve had a lot to celebrate!
One epic event this year was celebrating my cousin’s wedding over the weekend! Ya see, my family is FULL of single female cousins. We are always joking about how we will throw a massive party when the next person gets married. We haven’t celebrated a wedding in my family for over 16 years, but this past weekend ended the wedding drought!
Now that the holidays are fast approaching and many celebrations are on the way, it’s time for some easy holiday punch! There is no shortage of great punch recipes on this blog, but one can never really have too many, right?
This ruby red holiday punch basically begs to be served at your Fall/Winter celebrations! It uses some of the best holiday flavors like cranberry, pomegranate, and sparkling apple cider. And just look at all those festive garnishes!
Bring On The Garnishes!
I LOVE a well-garnished punch that just welcomes you to the punch bowl. This holiday punch has all the bells and whistles! You can keep it simple by garnishing with cranberries or go all out with cranberries, oranges, lime slices, and a few rosemary sprigs! Don’t worry about the rosemary making the punch taste “herbal” or “pinelike.” I’ve left rosemary floating in this punch overnight, and all was well. Frozen cranberries also make perfect little ice cubes!
What does this Easy Holiday Punch taste like?
This refreshing punch is tart and sweet! The base is cranberry, which is the prominent flavor. There’s just the right amount pomegranate, apple, and citrus from the pineapple juice and orange juice to make this punch sing.
How many people does this Easy Holiday Punch serve?
This punch makes roughly 2 gallons, which will serve about 15-20 people. I’ve stretched this punch many times by adding a few liters of Cranberry Gingerale.
How to make The BEST Easy Holiday Punch
- Don’t skip the sugar. Like seriously people, sugar is what turns juices into fantastic punches. It makes me sad when punch tastes like plain juice. Punch is a special occasion drink. It’s meant to be sweet and served in smaller glasses. Now is not the time to make it waist-line friendly. SHUGGAH! Add it! Promise.
- Serve punch super cold. If you are making and serving this punch instantly, make sure all of the ingredients are super duper cold. Otherwise, place the punch in the fridge until it is thoroughly chilled. I like to put it in the freezer so that it gets a little icy.
- Garnish last. Add the garnishes when you are ready to serve the punch. That way, all of the garnishes stay bright, fresh & colorful .
That’s it! You are now armed with an easy holiday punch recipe that’s full of all the holiday feels!
Get the Recipe: Easy Holiday Punch
- 3 liters 100% Cranberry Juice
- 48 oz 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 46 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 (25.4) oz Sparkling Apple Cider
- 2-3 cups 100% Orange Juice, (pulp-free)
- 1-2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- fresh cranberries
- orange slices
- lime slices
- rosemary sprigs
- Add all punch ingredients (except sugar) into a 2-gallon punch bowl.
- Stir in enough sugar to sweeten and balance out the tartness. (Punch SHOULD be sweet)
- Chill the punch.
- When ready to serve add garnishes if desired.