“Soft, chewy homemade Oreo blondies loaded with oreos, semi-sweet and white chocolate chips, topped with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup. This cookies and cream blondie recipe is just as easy as it is decadent!!”
I rrrrreally hate to start the new year off with this Cookies and Cream Blondies recipe y’all, really I do. Please don’t cut me. I know this is diet season but seriously this blondie recipe has basically been begging, torturing…. THREATENING me to give it a try. So I did. Yesterday. And it was magical! I have no regrets.
It’s basically my favorite M & M blondie recipe with the addition of Oreos…and white chocolate….and ice cream….and chocolate syrup. Honestly I didn’t even plan on throwing that whopping blob of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup on top but see what had happened was……… I wanted to.
You might be mad at me at the moment for tempting you during your gullible stage, but once you make these cookies and cream blondies (on your cheat day of course) you are gonna be calling me your new best friends, especially if you are a blondie whore like myself.
In my book a blondie can do no wrong honey! They are so daggum versatile. I mean really you can throw just about any kind of cookie, candy, nuts or fruit into the dough and have it come out tasting pretty darn good.
I love recipes like that and these cookies and cream blondies are……..life giving!!! They will mess around and get you DELIVERT!!!
Ok hold on, let me take you on the experience I had. Imagine this: A warm, chewy blondie with pockets of melted white & semi-sweet chocolate chips and Oreo pieces. Now picture that cold creamy vanilla ice cream slowly melting down onto it.
Your fork is now gliding into the ice cream and then into that soft, chewy blondie. Your taste buds are now in flavor-texture heaven. The crisp and chewy edges of the blondie with it’s gooey center, those Oreos mixed with the ice cream and chocolate syrup……Are you feeling the vibe?
It’s truly an experience that I wish on everyone. Make them.
Watch me make these Cookies & Cream Oreo Blondies from start to finish!
Cookies & Cream Oreo Blondies
By Divas Can Cook
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 12 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Oreos, crushed (plus more for decoration)
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (plus more for decoration)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips (plus more for decoration)
- Vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup, if you're naughty
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 pan and line with greased parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Mix in the egg and egg yolk until well combined.
- Fold in vanilla extract.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Fold in crushed Oreos, semi sweet & white chocolate chips.
- Press dough evenly into prepared pan.
- Press additional chocolate chips and crushed Oreo pieces gently into the dough.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- When warm, slice into bars.
- Plate and top with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.
- Serve warm.