Classic Party Fruit Punch Drink
This easy fruit punch drink recipe has sooooo much history with me. A pure classic! It is the fruit punch that my mother made for EVERYTHING! Birthday parties, baby showers, holidays, school parties you name it and this fruit punch was there! Aside from this being one insanely quick & easy fruit punch recipe, it is very addictive. I can sit and watch folks down several cups without even noticing it. It’s amazing how much punch people drink.
Whenever I make this fruit punch drink I always double or triple the recipe, especially if there will be kids around. This punch is a kid magnet and my husbands favorite. God forbid I try a new punch recipe because his whole world just comes crashing down.
I can’t say I blame him though. This fruit punch drink is fruity, sweet, lightly fizzy & very refreshing! It’s the kind of fruit punch that makes you just gulp it down without stopping and then let out a loud “aaaaahhhhh” after finishing it…..And now I’ve made myself thirsty! Off to have a cold glass of fruit punch!
NOTE* Allow this fruit punch to sit for at least 30 minutes in the fridge before serving to let the flavors mingle. It tastes even better when you make it a day ahead.
- 1 (46 oz) can of naturally sweet pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liters) bottle of Ginger Ale
- 1 gallon of Hawaiian Punch (Fruit Juicy Red flavor)
- 1-2 cups of sugar (I always use 2 cups! Hey it’s punch!)
- In a punch bowl add Hawaiian punch (I always make the punch-up in my super large mixing bowl and when I’m ready to serve it I just pour it into the punch bowl. Sometimes I even stick it in the freezer so that it’s kinda slushy when I serve it.) Next, add in the pineapple juice
- Add in the ginger ale & stir gently.
- Now add in the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Serve ice cold. Float an ice ring in the center to keep the punch cold. (This punch never lasts long enough for me to ever need an ice ring)