Baked French Toast
- 1 packaged of Sister Schubert’s® Parker House Yeast Rolls prepared according to package.
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Slice rolls in half length-wise.
- Spread mixture on cut side of rolls.
- Place cut side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Broil the last few minutes to crisp up the topping if desired.
- Serve hot!
Which Marzetti Kitchens recipe would like to try?
Share your favorite in the comment section below and automatically be entered to win a $100 VISA giftcard!
No duplicate comments.
You may submit a total of two (2) entries using any of the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with who do not have Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You will have 72 hours to get back to me; otherwise, a new winner will be selected. By posting a comment, entrant agrees that any or all of the submitted comment, whether randomly chosen as a Winner or not, may be reproduced on BlogHer’s website and social media profiles, and those websites and social media profiles of its licensees, including T. Marzetti Company, in connection with this Promotion without compensation at the sole discretion of representatives of BlogHer (and without further notice of any kind).
The Official Rules are available.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/14/13-11/24/13