No Bake Cookies
(Cocoa Oatmeal Peanut Butter..Oh My)
Watch me make these No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies from start to finish!
Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies (revised recipe)
By Divas Can Cook
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups Quaker Quick Cooking Instant Oats (1 minute oats)
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Stir in sugar until combined.
- Pour in the milk and stir until combined.
- Stir in cocoa powder.
- Stir in the peanut butter .
- Increase the heat to medium and wait until it comes to a boil.
- While waiting, place a few sheets of parchment paper on the counter.
- Once boiling, add vanilla extract.
- Turn off the heat but don’t remove the pot.
- Stir in instant oats.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Drop by the spoonful on parchment paper.
- Let them sit until they firm up.