Friday I decided to tackle Key Lime Pie! It was a last minute dessert that I wanted to take to a cookout. Normally when I need a new, guaranteed 5-star recipe I go straight to family & friends.
Quick, Easy & Delicious Key Lime Pie
By Divas Can Cook
- ¾ cup key lime juice (about 25 key limes)
- 2 (14 oz.) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon key lime zest (optional)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 prepared 9" graham cracker pie crust Garnish (cool whip, sliced key limes & zest)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Juice 25 key limes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add sweetened condensed milk.
- Add in key lime juice. (If you are using lime zest add that in now as well)
- Add in sour cream & stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into crust & spread evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set (tiny pinhole bubbles may burst on the surface of the pie). Do not brown the pie.
- Remove from oven & chill completely before garnishing & serving. Garnish with sliced key limes, cool whip & key lime zest if desired.