Banana Pudding Milkshake
If you follow me on facebook then you know how obsessed I am with Chick-fil-a’s new banana pudding milkshake. Yall…like seriously…I was drinking one of those every single day!
It was like a milkshake full of comfort. It didn’t matter how stressful my day had been I knew that all would be well once I got my banana pudding milkshake fix.
Then all of a sudden SOMEBODY(and I thank you) had to ruin it by sending me the calorie count ….780 calories!!! What in the milkshake hell!!!! I just lost my muffin top and I was not about to get her back….at least not before Thanksgiving.
I knew I had to stop but it was so hard!! It’s not unusual for me to become attached to fast food items. Not to long ago I kicked my McDonalds Real Fruit Smoothie addiction by recreating my own. That was exactly how I was going to handle this addiction! I would try to recreate Chick Fil-A’s banana pudding milkshake!!!!
I played around with some ingredients and made it about 5 times before finally settling on one that I thought was awesome (dare I say better) and had that same comfort appeal!!
I love this banana pudding milkshake and YES I think I am officially done buying them everyday. Well…not unless I’m out and about when the craving strikes.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as I’ve been!!
|I love the person who thought of banana pudding in milkshake form!!|
Banana Pudding Milkshake...Say What Chick-Fil-A?
By Divas Can Cook
- ¼ cup plain soy milk
- 1½ Tablespoons banana cream instant pudding mix
- 1 cup Homestyle, Slow Churned Vanilla Ice Cream (Edy's)
- 4-6 vanilla wafers, crushed
- diced banana (optional)
- Cool Whip (optional)
- Cherry (optional)
- Pour soy milk into large cup.
- Add banana cream instant pudding mix.
- Stir to combine.
- Add in homestyle vanilla ice cream.
- Stir until creamy and combined. It should have the texture of a frosty. You may add more soy milk if you prefer it thinner.
- Stir in vanilla wafers and bananas.
- Top with cool whip and a cherry.