I am NOT a summer girl. I don’t take well to heat at all. It makes me mean, irritable and frustrated. Therefore I haven’t looked forward to summer since I was in high school, but right now…I LOVE IT!!
Watch me make this easy, fresh, homemade mixed berry cobbler recipe from start to finish!
- 3 cups of fresh mixed berries (frozen berries are okay if thawed)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Add mixed berries to a bowl and then add in ¾ cup sugar. Stir and let sit until juices form (about 10-15 minutes) Set aside;
- In a bowl, add in flour, sugar, baking powder, & salt. Step 3.) Add milk. Give it a stir to combine all ingredients.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch square pan with butter
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Drop the blackberries right on top of the batter. Don't worry about doing this pretty or trying to get all the dough covered up.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until crust is golden. Let cool for at least 10 minutes.