Loaded nachos has to be one of the easiest and yummiest looking appetizers ever! Just melt some cheese over tortilla chips (sometimes I use shredded cheddar or Velveeta or a combination of both!) and then load on those fresh toppings! Yep, it’s that easy!
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese or Velveeta for creaminess (I used Mexican Blend Cheese) Tomatoes
- Onions (green onions are best!)
- Black Olives
- Avocados (drizzled with lemon juice)
- Sour cream
- ) Preheat oven to 350
- ) Prepare all the ingredients that you want to add to your nachos.(chop tomatoes, onions,
- etc,) Set aside.
- ) Spread the tortilla chips on a baking sheet.
- ) Top with shredded cheese. If you prefer creamy nachos add cubes of velveeta cheese as
- ) Place into the oven just until the cheese has melted.
- ) Remove from oven and add on all the toppings.
- ) Drizzle on some sour cream or nacho sauce if desired.
- ) Servewhilehot.
They get soggy if they sit for too long with all those fresh toppings on them.
Learned this the hard way… it didn’t stop me from eating them though : )