Give me some creamy, chunky, authentic guacamole made with fresh ingredients and you will have a happy diva on your hands!
My love for guacamole took a few years to develop. I don’t know why I didn’t like it for so long, but I’m glad my taste buds finally got with the program. I love everything about guacamole even the beautiful green color (hmm…i wonder how my living room would look painted guacamole green… with bright white trim…hmmm?)
This fresh & easy guacamole recipe is one of my favorites! It packs in those authentic ingredients and tons of flavor. Good thing it is so quick to whip up! Serve it with chips, on tacos, whatever you can think of…. guacamole deviled eggs anyone??
|Easy guacamole starts with fresh, authentic ingredients|
|Homemade Guacamole: Just add some chip for an easy appetizer!|
- 4 avocados (they should be firm to the touch but not hard or mushy)
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ onion, minced
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- Fresh cilantro
- salt & pepper, to taste
- ) Open up the avocado, score the flesh into cubes and place it into a bowl.
- ) Add in the garlic, and lime juice.
- ) Mash up the avocados gently, leave a few chunks.
- ) Add tomatoes, onions, jalapeno and fresh cilantro.
- ) Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- ) Stir to combine.
- ) Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- ) Serve