“Sparkling Caramel Candy Apple Punch! Perfect autumn punch recipe which features fresh granny smith apple “ice cubes” and caramel chews kabob! So fun, crisp and refreshing!”
Watch me make this Sparkling Caramel Candy Apple Punch from start to finish!
I love punches that combines a dessert with the drink experience. They are so memorable and fun! Like one time I had this epic neon cotton candy punch that had a mound of fluffy cotton candy perched on top of each glass. Totally felt like I was winning with a two-fer. I never forgot it!
Today I’m going to share with you one of those memorable dessert-like punches, sparkling caramel candy apple punch! It’s one of my go-to punch recipes when I need something quick, memorable and autumn-ish! My guests actually requests this punch now. I hear “oooh can you make that candy apple punch” often! If you like caramel candy apples, well, I’m probably gonna be like, your new best friend.
This sparkling caramel candy apple punch is sweet, sour, crisp, refreshing, juicy…it’s like drinking and eating a caramel candy apple. For realz!
The beauty of this punch is that you only need 4 ingredients for the punch: unsweetened apple juice, unsweetened sparkling apple cider, brown sugar and sour apple schnapps. Of course the icing on the cake is the diced granny smith “ice cubes” and caramel chews kabob! So good!
I swear this caramel candy apple punch is what autumn is made of! Ok I know I said the same thing about this Sparkling Autumn Punch, but seriously, this caramel candy apple punch reminds me so much of fall and all of it’s apple obsessed glory.
When making this punch be sure to get unsweetened apple juice (I prefer the clearer version) and unsweetened sparkling cider. We want to add our own sugar and that sugar is BROWN SUGAR! It give this punch such a sweet, caramel taste. The sour apple schnapps gives it that extra punch of sour green apple candied flavored.
And whatever you do, DON’T FORGET THE GRANNY SMITH APPLE “ICE CUBES” AND THE CARAMEL KABOBS!!!!! Sorry.. I don’t mean to yell so much but they are so much fun and make this punch amazing by really giving you that caramel apple experience times 2 ! We like experiences right?
- 4-6 granny smith apples
- ½ lemon
- 48 oz unsweetened apple juice ( I used Apple & Eve), chilled
- 25.4 oz unsweetened sparkling apple cider, chilled
- ⅔ cup sour apple schnapps (I used De Kuyper), chilled
- ½ cup brown sugar (may need more or less depending on the type of apple juice used
- 24 caramel chews
- Dice apples into cubes.
- Drizzle apples with the juice of ½ a lemon.
- Place apples on parchment paper-line baking tray.
- Freeze until solid.
- To make caramel chews kabob, cut a wooden skewer in half.
- Thread on 3 caramel chews per kabob. Set aside.
- When ready to serve, prepare the punch by combining apple juice and sparkling cider in a drink pitcher.
- Stir in sour apple schnapps.
- Gradually add in brown sugar until desired sweetness is reached.
- Taste and adjust if needed.
- Add diced apples into the punch or add a few apples to each glass.
- Fill glasses with chilled punch.
- Top with a caramel chews kabob & serve!
Looking for more AMAZING punch recipes? Check out these beauties!