A french vanilla flavored cake with banana cream pudding mixed into the batter along with chunks of fresh bananas and crushed Nilla Wafers. No need to get fancy with the frosting, simply top with cool with and Nilla Wafers for all the comforting flavors of banana pudding in a cupcake form.
This is my latest concoction using that new PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme that I was sent last month to sample. I used the original flavor in this banana pudding cupcake recipe and I’ll have to say it’s a keeper!
The cooking creme made these babies super moist and balanced out the flavors perfectly! The cooking cremes (which come in four flavors) are already starting to hit the shelves so be on a lookout for them in your grocery store.
Watch me make these Banana Pudding Cupcakes from start to finish!
- box French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 box Instant Banana Cream Pudding (3.4 oz)
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup(s) of Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup(s) of Water
- 10 ounce(s) of PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme (or sour cream)
- 1 cup(s) of Bananas, smashed
- 2 cup(s) of Nilla Wafers, crushed (plus more for garnishing if desired)
- 8 ounce(s) of Cool Whip
- In a large bowl, add in the first 6 ingredients.
- Mix until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Fold in the bananas and Nilla wafers.
- Line cupcake pans with cupcake baking papers.
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake baking papers (about ¾ full)
- Place the cupcakes into a preheated 350 degree oven for 18-20 minutes.
- When cupcakes are done, remove them from the pan and place them on a baking sheet.
- Place them into the freezer to cool for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with Cool Whip and crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Serve cold.