- I LOVE using flavored coffee with this recipe. My favorite is chocolate mocha, vanilla, mocha, and caramel.
- This frappuccino is sweet so you may want to add the condensed milk a little at a time and taste after mixing. 14 oz (1 can) is the perfect balance for me, especially since I'm serving it over ice, which can water it down and the coffee cubes are super strong.
I posted this super easy homemade frappuccino recipe on my blog when I first started blogging but this stuff is so good it deserved another post with a video!
My husband is a huge coffee lover and told me that he wouldn’t be mad if this homemade frappuccino was always in the refrigerator. It’s the best thing in the world when you come home from a crazy day and it’s waiting for ya.
The first thing I do when I get home on a hot, summer day is take off my shoes, fling my bra across the room, pour me a tall glass of frappuccino, grab a magazine and head for the couch! Ahhhhhh. Best. Feeling.Ever.
This homemade frappuccino is the easier method I’ve come across in long time. It sure beats having to wait 8 hours for steeping like most homemade frappuccino recipes. It’s super creamy, sweet, and smooth. Trust me, you’ll never buy those bottles of Starbucks frappucinno once you try this recipe. It’s even good hot.
You can certainly dress it up with chocolate and caramel syrup and top it with whipped cream and toffee bits, but I love it plain Jane.
Watch me make this easy homemade frappuccino from start to finish!!
- 6 cups cold water
- ¾ cup coffee ( I used chocolate mocha flavor)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Brew coffee to full strength.
- In a blender add sweetened condensed milk and hot coffee.
- I make coffee ice cubes with the leftover coffee that won’t fit into the blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Be sure that all of the condensed milk on the bottom of the blender is mixed in.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Serve over ice and enjoy.