Watch Me Make These Oven Ribs From Start To Finish!
OK yall these ribs are serious business!! It is a combination of 3 different BBQ rib recipes that my girl Tracy put together. I was excited about trying this recipe because everybody kept asking ” OMG have you tried Tracey’s ribs?!”
I’m soooo glad she decided to share this beef ribs recipe! I’ve been making these thangs for years. This rib sauce is ….AMAZING and taste delish on chicken as well! This is the only way I bake boneless BBQ beef ribs (dang that was lot of B words lol) because this wet rub always makes them come out tender, sweet, spicy and have that grilled taste. If you manage to have some leftovers, the flavors are incredible the next day!
But First You Must Make This Vow :
I, (Insert Your Name) promise to tenderize theseribs before baking.
Be sure to tenderize your ribs beforehand because beef ribscan be soooo tough (and sometimes impossible to eat) if not properly tenderized, especially boneless ribs. When tenderized properly this rich meat just melts in your mouth and you will slip away into BBQ beef rib bliss. You can do this yourself at home with some unseasoned meat tenderizer. Just follow the directions on the back. Super simple! You can also use a mallet to pound the ribs, this will also tenderize them. But if you bat those lovely lashes and flash that divalicious smile of yours, your butcher may tenderized them for you.
****UPDATE***** Ok I have started preparing these ribsdifferently and had to share because it made the BEST ribs I’ve ever had! What I do now is season the ribs generously with cajun seasoning first, then I combine all the ingredients and pour it into a large ziplock bag. I chop up some onions and bell peppers and then add in the ribs. Mix them up to get them coated. I refrigerate for 24-48 hours and then bake or grill them. This made the ribs SOOOOOO TENDER and flavored got down to the bone! I didn’t even have to tenderize them.
Oven Grilled BBQ Boneless Beef Ribs Recipe
Author: Divas Can Cook
- 7-8 Boneless Beef Spare Ribs (Country Style & tenderized)
- ½ c. honey
- 1 t. paprika
- 1 t. chili powder
- ½ t. garlic powder
- 2 T. Old Bay
- ½ t. onion powder
- ¼ t. celery salt
- 1 T. dried onion flakes
- ½ t. cayenne pepper
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ¼ c. white sugar
- ¼ t. black pepper
- 1 t. Liquid smoke
- ¼ c. Char-Grilled BBQ Sauce Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 325
- (Need these ribs fast? You can also cook them at 375 for about 1 hour. Be sure to check them because depending on the thickness of your ribs it may require a little less or more time))
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Add enough of your favorite BBQ sauce to create a thick batter-like consistency.
- On a cookie sheet, lay down two layers of foil.
- Dip the tenderized ribs into the sauce until thoroughly coated and place on foil
- Take two more layers of foil and place it on top of the ribs and loosely seal the edges.
- Place ribs into oven for 1 hour.
- After one hour, remove foil, turn & baste ribs and bake for 30 minutes. (If your ribs are on the thicker side you may need to cook for a bit longer)
- Be sure to baste every 10 minutes during this 30 minute cooking time.
- After the 30 minutes are up, turn the oven to BROIL and broil each side for 2-3 minutes. Baste and flip ribs. Broiling will make the sauce sticky and crisp up the edges of the rib making them finger licking good!!!
- Remove from oven, place on a plate and spoon on the extra sauce from the pan. Let the ribs rest for about 10 minutes before eating.
Tips for out of this for EVEN BETTER BEEF RIBS (Yes it’s possible) If you aren’t pressed for time and really want to kick this recipe up a notch here are a few tips. 1.) If needed remove the thin membrane from the back of the ribs. This will allow more flavor to penetrate inside of the meat. 2.)After dipping your ribs in the sauce place on a cookie sheet, cover and refrigerate over night. 3.) Ribs made a day in advanced and then reheated ALWAYS taste best as the meat has had time to thoroughly relax and the flavors have set in throughout the meat. 4.) Cook the ribs low and slow. To achieve that authentic slow cooked cook ribs for about 3-4 hours in a 300 degree oven